For traders this is an important question as to what are the best tools to use. What trading software to use, what is the best charting software to use.
Here i suggest what are the best stock charting software to use. We look at two categories
Best free stock charting software -
1. Metatrader - http://www.metatrader4.com/
2. Incredible charts - http://www.incrediblecharts.com/
3. Investing.com - http://www.investing.com/charts/
4. Trade Station - http://www.tradestation.com/
As to which are the best paid stock charting software, its always a question mark. Each users experience and need varies, so its difficul tto say. But the most popular ones are
1. Live charts from eSignal - http://www.esignal.com/
2. MarketDelta pro - Shows a unique marketdelta chart. Many equity traders in Nasdaq & CME trading in S&P futures swear by this chart - http://www.marketdelta.com/
3. Metastock - its the best, but its quite expensive at 500 dollars a month - http://www.equis.com/
Enjoy trading !!!